Forest Green and Eggshell Cotton Hammock Swing (Single), "Forests"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Evoking the lush beauty of Nicaraguan forests, this single hammock swing is designed and crafted by Mirna Hernandez. She works with cotton rope, diligently weaving this hammock swing by hand to feature zigzagging stripes of forest green and eggshell. This swing is suspended from a guacimo wood stretcher bar and is accented with tassels and wood beads. A handy cotton storage bag arrives with this hammock swing.
- 2.00 kgs
- 4.4 lbs
- Hammock swing: 114.3 cm H x 99.6 cm W x 88.9 cm D
- Hammock swing: 45" H x 39" W x 35" D
- Storage bag: 106.68 cm L x 12.7 cm W
- Storage bag: 42" L x 5" W
- 100% cotton, guasimo wood stretcher and beads; cotton storage bag
- Holds up to 200 lbs.
- Hanging accessories included
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Hand wash or machine wash in cold water
- Not weather resistant
- Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Nicaragua.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
Mirna Hernandez has received 4 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $500 and the most recent for $400.