Handwoven Cotton Single Hammock in Sapphire from Guatemala, "Jacaranda Flowers"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Woven of cotton on a traditional foot pedal loom, this sapphire-hued single hammock is the pride of designer Estuardo Cofino in Guatemala. The sturdy and comfortable fabric hammock features crocheted details and tassels that trim both sides. With sturdy ropes and galvanized S-hooks, the hammock is ready to become your favorite lounging spot.
- 2.80 kgs
- 6.2 lbs
- Bed size: 195.58 cm L x 144.78 cm W
- Bed size: 77" L x 57" W
- Total length: 284.48 cm L
- Total length: 112" L
- 100% cotton, steel S hooks
- Hanging accessories included
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Not weather resistant
- Hand wash with mild detergent
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America