Hand Woven Espresso Striped Hammock (Single) Guatemala, "Sandy Path"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Handwoven on the backstrap loom, this single hammock is the work of Las Trampas Hammock Artisans. With a striped design of espresso and alabaster, it is as comfortable as it is beautiful. The hammock is created from two individual panels of woven fabric that are then sewn together for a cohesive unit. The proceeds from their work help the artisans afford a better education for their children.
- 1.27 kgs
- 2.8 lbs
- Bed size: 215.9 cm L x 124.44 cm W
- Bed size: 85" L x 49" W
- Total length: 335.28 cm L
- Total length: 132" L
- 100% acrylic, cotton cords, iron rings
- Hanging accessories not included
- Holds up to 300 lbs.
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry on low heat cycle
- Machine wash separately in cold water
- Not weather resistant
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America