Artisan Black Bead Necklace with Sese Wood Agate and Leather, "Wend Panga in Black"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Ghana's Ila Suleyman presents a necklace featuring five beaded strands threaded with black recycled vinyl beads. The ends of the multi-strand section are finished with sese wood beads, agate stones, and leather strips serving as spacers. The brass hook clasp complements the beads' earth tones. The name Wend Panga comes from the Mamprusi word meaning "strong will."
- 30 grams
- 1.06 oz
- Necklace: 49 cm L x 1 cm W
- Necklace: 19.25" L x 0.4" W
- Pendant: 24 cm L x 4 cm W
- Pendant: 9.5" L x 1.6" W
- Recycled plastic, sese wood, enhanced agate, and nylon cord with brass clasp
- S-hook or hook clasp
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Ghana.
- Certified and shipped by our office in West Africa
Ila has several employees who help him in his workshop.
Ila Suleyman has received 2 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $400 and the most recent for $400.