Plum Floral Batik Rayon Sundress Handmade in Bali, "Lavish Garden"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Relax in the sun in this gorgeous sundress by Indonesian artisan Galuh Kenanga. The beautiful plum dress is decorated with a hand-stamped ash batik print that depicts the beauty of the jasmine flower. In Indonesian traditions, the jasmine is the flower of life and beauty. The sundress features an attractive ruffle design around the elasticated bust and two hidden coconut buttons on the adjustable straps.
- 0.29 kgs
- 0.6 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- XL: 106.68 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 109.22 cm Bust x 91.44 cm Waist x 137.16 cm Hips
- XL: 42" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 43" Bust x 36" Waist x 54" Hips
- M: 101.6 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 96.52 cm Bust x 81.28 cm Waist x 127 cm Hips
- M: 40" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 38" Bust x 32" Waist x 50" Hips
- L: 106.68 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 101.6 cm Bust x 86.36 cm Waist x 132.08 cm Hips
- L: 42" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 40" Bust x 34" Waist x 52" Hips
- View size chart
Galuh Kenanga has received 4 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $400 and the most recent for $2500. Proceeds were used to purchase fabric.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.