Handmade Leather Wallet in Chestnut from El Salvador, "Chestnut Convenience"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Providing work for the people of Santa Ana, the El Salvador Leather Studio presents this sleek and stylish wallet. Handcrafted from leather in a solid chestnut hue, the wallet folds open to reveal an interior with four card slots on one side and a snap pocket on the other for storing change and small items. A single slot for paper bills lined in polyester completes the wallet's interior.
- 68 grams
- 0.1 lbs
- Closed: 8.89 cm H x 11.43 cm W x 1.27 cm D
- Closed: 3.5" H x 4.5" W x 0.5" D
- Open: 8.89 cm H x 22.86 cm W x 0.64 cm D
- Open: 3.5" H x 9" W x 0.3" D
- Leather; polyester lining
- Avoid contact with water
- Genuine leather may naturally show subtle marks, scratches or wrinkles
- Avoid direct sunlight to prevent fading
- To clean, wipe with a soft, dry cloth
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in El Salvador.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
This artist is currently confronting a major life challenge.
This artist is currently supporting and providing for the education of their children, grandchildren, or children in their community, whether it be at the primary, secondary, or university level.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
This artist supports children under the age of 18.