100% Alpaca Wool Knit Cardigan Sweater, "Andean Poinsettia"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
By Fernando Cano, this radiant sweater in shades of red evokes poinsettia flowers. He works in luxurious alpaca wool, long prized for its lightweight warmth. With its intricate geometric motifs and cardigan styling, it closes with cedar wood buttons.
- 0.43 kgs
- 0.9 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 63.5 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 104.14 cm Bust/chest x 80.01 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 25" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 41" Bust/chest x 31.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 62.23 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 99.06 cm Bust/chest x 78.74 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 24.5" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 39" Bust/chest x 31" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 100% alpaca, cedar wood buttons
- Features a button closure
- Lay flat to dry
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
Fernando Cano has received 10 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $1200 and the most recent for $2850. Proceeds were used to purchase materials for his designs.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.