Zigzag Patterned Cotton Blend Pullover in Wine from Peru, "Wine Zigzag"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Featuring a solid color in wine with elegant zigzag patterns, this Peruvian pullover sweater is designed by artisan duo Corina and Jesus. They knit this sweater from a cotton blend. This accessory is completed with openwork patterns at the bottom and three-quarter-length sleeves.
- 0.21 kgs
- 0.5 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 71 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 96.5 cm Bust/chest x 46 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 28" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 38" Bust/chest x 18" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 74 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 110 cm Bust/chest x 49 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 29" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 43" Bust/chest x 19.25" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
Corina and Jesus has received 3 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $950 and the most recent for $1100.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
This artist supports children under the age of 18.
"Misleading Description "
I love the style and the color. Yes, the description says the bottom part is partially open weave. That I could tell in all pictures provided, but the top portion is as well. I had to go out and buy a shell to wear under the sweater. Peruvian women are usually modest and would also layer with some kind of foundation. I did find a matching shell I can wear underneath. This should be made clear in the description and at least one picture.
- Wearing over the top of a dress or with appropriate foundation
Was This Review Helpful?