Suede Accented Wool Blend Sling from Peru, "Mountain Walker"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
For the mountain trekker in your life, this stunning and sophisticated sling is designed by the talented artisans of Peru's Yurivilca Family. Working with a wool blend, they hand-weave the bag on a traditional loom to feature stripes over a body of mahogany. Ginger-hued suede accents decorate this bag, draped over the shoulder on a single adjustable strap. This sling opens with a magnetic snap to reveal a lined interior with an open pocket on one side.
- 0.25 kgs
- 0.6 lbs
- Bag: 30 cm H x 25 cm W x 5.5 cm D
- Bag: 11.75" H x 9.75" W x 2.2" D
- Strap: 117 cm min L - x 134 cm max L x 2.5 cm W
- Strap: 46" min L - x 53" max L x 1" W
- Drop length: 55 cm min L - x 65 cm max L
- Drop length: 21.75" min L - x 25.5" max L
- 90% acrylic, 10% wool, leather accents; polyester lining
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Features a magnetic snap closure
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry clean or hand wash in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes
This artist supports children under the age of 18.
This artist is currently supporting and providing for the education of their children, grandchildren, or children in their community, whether it be at the primary, secondary, or university level.
Yurivilca Family has received 3 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $450 and the most recent for $150.
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.