Striped Cotton Blend Sling in Guatemala, "Harmony Stripes"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Displaying harmonious multicolored stripes, this fashionable sling handbag is handwoven of cotton on the traditional telar de pie, or floor loom. Guatemalan artisan Abraham Meda designs and crafts the bag, which is accented with an adjustable cotton blend strap and trim. The bag features two open pockets at the front and a zipper pocket at the back. Its main compartment opens to a cotton blend lining with two open pockets on one side. Two elastic straps allow for use of the bag as a car organizer.
- 0.27 kgs
- 0.6 lbs
- Bag: 30.48 cm H x 25.4 cm W x 7.62 cm D
- Bag: 12" H x 10" W x 3" D
- Strap: 60.96 cm min L - x 121.92 cm max L x 2.54 cm W
- Strap: 24" min L - x 48" max L x 1" W
- Drop length: 30.48 cm min L - x 60.96 cm max L
- Drop length: 12" min L - x 24" max L
- 100% cotton, cotton and polyester blend trim; cotton and polyester blend lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Dry in the shade
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Machine washable
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
This artist shows a lot of talent or potential and is in their late teens or twenties.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.