Orange Kente-Inspired Yellow Cotton Print Tote Handbag, "First Lady"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Ghanaian artisan Doris Kwaku creates a stylish bag to celebrate the first ladies of West Africa. A vibrant kente-inspired cotton print brings bold geometric motifs. The handle is made from recycled plastic and sese wood beads. The tote is lined in black and a zipper keeps your items secure. A zipper pocket on the inside offers space for storing small items.
- 0.35 kgs
- 0.8 lbs
- Handbag: 33 cm H x 55.5 cm W x 13 cm D
- Handbag: 13" H x 21.75" W x 5" D
- Straps: 53 cm L x 4.5 cm W
- Straps: 20.75" L x 1.8" W
- Drop length: 20 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 7.75" from strap to bag