Multi-Gemstone and Sterling Silver Link Pendant Necklace, "Dawn Dew"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This beautiful necklace designed by Neetu Barathi of India features a pendant of three faceted gemstone teardrops--one smoky quartz, one rose quartz, and one rainbow moonstone. The teardrops cascade from a chain of blue topaz beads connected by sterling silver links. One end of the necklace has an extender chain for an adjustable fit.
- 13 grams
- 0.47 oz
- Necklace: 74.5 cm min L - x 77 cm max L x 0.3 cm W
- Necklace: 29.5" min L - x 30.5" max L x 0.1" W
- Pendant: 5.5 cm L x 2 cm W
- Pendant: 2.2" L x 0.8" W
- 925 sterling silver, blue topaz, rainbow moonstone, quartz, smoky quartz
- Color(s) may vary slightly
- Lobster claw clasp
- High polish finish
- Length is adjustable
- Gemstone may have inclusions; this is normal and does not indicate a defect
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.
This artist supports children under the age of 18.