Mexican Artisan Crafted Casual Taupe Leather Travel Bag, "Taupe Traveler"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Mexican artisan Ricardo Hinojosa combines tradition with casual trends to create this original travel bag. Crafted of weathered taupe leather, it is fully lined in brown and white gingham and features a long interior pocket that closes with a zipper. A detachable shoulder strap is adjustable in length and complements the comfortable handles.
- 1.40 kgs
- 3.1 lbs
- Bag: 28 cm H x 50 cm W x 26 cm D
- Bag: 11" H x 19.75" W x 10.25" D
- Handles: 55 cm L x 3.5 cm W
- Handles: 21.75" L x 1.4" W
- Handle drop length: 22 cm from strap to bag
- Handle drop length: 8.75" from strap to bag
- Shoulder strap: 105 cm L x 3 cm W
- Shoulder strap: 41" L x 1.2" W
- Strap drop length: 37.5 cm from strap to bag
- Strap drop length: 14.75" from strap to bag
- Leather. Cotton and polyester lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Features a rustic, rugged finish
- Detachable shoulder strap(s)
- Genuine leather may naturally show subtle marks, scratches or wrinkles
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
Ricardo Hinojosa has received a $3500 microcredit loan with 0% interest. Proceeds were used to invest in the purchase of quality leather, lining materials and metal fixtures.