Leather Accented Cotton Baguette in Aqua from Guatemala, "Aqua Illusion"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Woven by hand of cotton on the backstrap loom and fitted with black leather accents and straps, this baguette from Guatemala is crafted by the Women Weavers of Tecpan. The delightful baguette features zigzagging patterns in black over its aquamarine body. Opening with a zipper, it reveals a cotton-lined interior.
- 0.28 kgs
- 0.6 lbs
- Bag: 18 cm H x 38 cm W x 10 cm D
- Bag: 7" H x 15" W x 3.9" D
- Straps: 46 cm L x 1 cm W
- Straps: 18" L x 0.4" W
- Drop length: 16 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 6.25" from strap to bag
- 100% cotton, leather accents; cotton lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Avoid contact with water
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
This artist is currently supporting and providing for the education of their children, grandchildren, or children in their community, whether it be at the primary, secondary, or university level.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.