Leather Accent Handwoven Cotton Shoulder Bag, "Naga Tribal Black"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Woven by hand, beautiful textiles attest to the skill of Naga women, a tribal people from northeastern India and parts of Burma. The weavings are incorporated in this lovely handbag from Chirada. Brown leather forms the straps and adorns each side, while a button safeguards the zip top closure. Inside, the shoulder bag is lined in brown faux suede fabric and features three inner pockets, one with a zipper.
Because each bag is a handmade work of art, the colors and motifs will vary slightly but the theme remains the same.
- 0.39 kgs
- 0.9 lbs
- Bag: 20 cm H x 36.5 cm W x 8 cm D
- Bag: 7.75" H x 14.25" W x 3.1" D
- Straps: 64 cm L x 1.5 cm W
- Straps: 25" L x 0.6" W
- Strap drop length: 27.5 cm from strap to bag
- Strap drop length: 10.75" from strap to bag
- 100% cotton, leather accents, aluminum button. Polyester lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Features a button closure
- Color and motifs will vary, but the theme will be similar
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Thailand.
- Ships fast from USA.