Handwoven Cotton Apron from Guatemala, "Colorful Confection"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Bringing the sweet smell of a confectionary into your home, this lovely apron is designed by the Guatemalan Weavers of the Highlands. The women artisans diligently hand-weave the apron of cotton, featuring a body of ivory with multicolored striped designs. The image of a chef's hat and mustache is featured in the center with two pockets below. The apron ties at the waist with two straps.
- 0.11 kgs
- 0.2 lbs
- Apron: 70 cm L x 50 cm W
- Apron: 27.5" L x 19.75" W
- Neck strap: 20 cm min L - x 48 cm max L x 1 cm W
- Neck strap: 7.75" min L - x 19" max L x 0.4" W
- Waist straps: 46 cm L x 1 cm W
- Waist straps: 18" L x 0.4" W