Handcarved Indian Hamsa Motif Wood Tealight Candle Sconce, "Hamsa Blossom"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Hamsa, an ancient Middle Eastern amulet that symbolizes protection, is transformed into a wonderful tealight candle sconce by Indian artisan Ruchika Gupta. Using native rohida wood, the artisan chisels the beautiful design carefully by hand before completing it with white paint. A wrought iron stand holds the tealight.
- 0.17 kgs
- 0.4 lbs
- 15 cm H x 8.5 cm W x 10.5 cm D
- 6" H x 3.3" W x 4.1" D
- Rohida wood, iron stand and hook
- Wood grain and color can vary slightly
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- For use with tealights only
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Keep away from children and pets
- Tealight included
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India