Hand-Tooled Embossed Andean Scene Brown Leather Shoulder Bag, "Andean Tale"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
A lovely scene of llamas grazing in an Andean mountain valley graces the front of this gorgeous hand-tooled embossed leather shoulder bag. Peruvian artisan Berardo Santos handcrafts the bag, using different textures to add realistic details, and finishing the leather with a water-based walnut stain that gives it a rich and warm caramel color. The bag features an adjustable shoulder strap and a single compartment lined in faux leather and topped with fold-over flap. The flap is embossed with a scene of a shepherd calming his flock with a flutes and is secured with a twist-lock nickel-plated steel clasp.
- 0.58 kgs
- 1.3 lbs
- Bag: 28 cm H x 24 cm W x 8 cm D
- Bag: 11" H x 9.5" W x 3.1" D
- Strap: 160 cm min L - x 80 cm max L x 2 cm W
- Strap: 63" min L - x 31.5" max L x 0.8" W
- Drop length: 73 cm min L - x 33 cm max L
- Drop length: 28.5" min L - x 13" max L
- Leather, nickel-plated steel clasp; synthetic leather lining
- Avoid contact with water
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Genuine leather may naturally show subtle marks, scratches or wrinkles
- Wipe with a damp cloth
- Features a twist lock clasp
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes