Geometric Silver and Ceramic Keychain from Mexico, "Paquime Forms"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Drawing inspiration from the traditional forms of Paquime art, Mexican artisan Salvador Barrera creates this intriguing keychain. A square of hand-painted ceramic is framed by high-polish 950 silver, crafted in the style of Taxco silversmithing. Geometric silver and copper accents decorate this accessory, which dangles from hand-braided leather cord in black.
- 17 grams
- 0.60 oz
- 15.5 cm L x 2.8 cm W x 0.5 cm D
- 6" L x 1.1" W x 0.2" D
- 950 silver, ceramic, copper, leather
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Marked with artist's initials or trademark
- High polish finish
- Genuine leather may naturally show subtle marks, scratches or wrinkles
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico
This artist is working with some sort of disability ranging from mental or physical and includes conditions such as being handicapped physically, or perhaps having a condition such as autism. This is also awarded to artists that employ other artists with disabilities.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.