Espresso Leather Accent Cotton Sling Handbag from Guatemala, "Geometric Imagination"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Diamond motifs in pale beige, peach, and midnight adorn the sides of this Guatemalan sling handbag, handwoven from cotton on the backstrap loom. Maura Parra designs the sling, adding leather accents and a strap. The handbag opens at the top with a zipper to a cotton lining in beige that features a single inner zipper pocket. It arrives with a separate storage bag to keep it clean while not in use.
- 0.24 kgs
- 0.5 lbs
- Bag: 12.7 cm H x 26.67 cm W x 8.5 cm D
- Bag: 5" H x 10.5" W x 3.3" D
- Strap: 124.16 cm L x 0.8 cm W
- Strap: 49" L x 0.3" W
- Drop length: 59.69 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 23.5" from strap to bag
- Storage bag: 41.91 cm L x 22.86 cm W
- Storage bag: 16.5" L x 9" W
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.