Cotton Decorative Doll with a Smaller Doll from Mexico, "Beautiful Mother"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Wearing a lacy dress with beautiful floral patterns, this decorative doll from Mexico is created by members of the Ark of a Thousand Things family workshop. The artisans craft the doll from cotton, completed with colorful and black yarn hair and embroidered earrings that dangle. The smaller doll is removable. This decor accessory comes with a hidden wood stand.
- 0.58 kgs
- 1.3 lbs
- Large doll: 42 cm H x 29.5 cm W x 24 cm D
- Large doll: 16.5" H x 11.5" W x 9.5" D
- Small doll: 14.7 cm H x 11 cm W x 5.5 cm D
- Small doll: 5.75" H x 4.3" W x 2.2" D
- Base: 23.5 cm H x 12 cm W x 12.3 cm D
- Base: 9.25" H x 4.7" W x 4.8" D
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist is currently supporting and providing for the education of their children, grandchildren, or children in their community, whether it be at the primary, secondary, or university level.