Cotton Batik Handcrafted Photo Frame, "Java Kawung"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Taufan Redha is inspired by Indonesia's legendary batik art for the design of this photo frame featuring the kawung pattern in warm earth tones. Kawung dates back to the thirteenth century and consists of intersecting ovals representing flowers such as the sugar palm or Aren. It was historically reserved for the royal court of the Sultan of Jogjakarta. This handcrafted cotton frame is designed for a vertical or horizontal photograph and features a protective glass pane.
- 0.80 kgs
- 1.8 lbs
- Frame: 26.5 cm H x 21.5 cm W x 0.7 cm D
- Frame: 10.5" H x 8.5" W x 0.3" D
- Photo area: 11 cm W x 16.5 cm H
- Photo area: 4.3" W x 6.5" H
- 100% cotton over MDF, paperboard, iron fixtures, glass
- Glass pane included
- Designed to hang in vertical or horizontal position
- Handcrafted batik art--colors and pattern placement will vary
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Indonesia.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Bali and Java