Andean Dark Grey Alpaca Blend Open Front Cardigan, "Charcoal Boucle"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Warm, elegant and soft, this bouclé cardigan with its wide lapels is ideal for cold weather days. Women from Orkocraft Artisan Association knit the open sweater on manual knitting machines with a blend of baby alpaca, the fleece of the season's first shearing.
- 0.38 kgs
- 0.8 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 66 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 91.4 cm Bust/chest x 76.2 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 26" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 36" Bust/chest x 30" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 68.6 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 96.5 cm Bust/chest x 77.5 cm Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- 27" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 38" Bust/chest x 30.5" Sleeve (center neck to cuff)
- View size chart
- 90% alpaca, 10% nylon
- Dry cleaning recommended
- Textile softness: Soft -- this item has been made with natural fibers that are soft to the touch
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Ships fast from USA.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
Orkocraft Artisan Association has received a $1200 microcredit loan with 0% interest.
This artist supports children under the age of 18.