Agate and Recycled Glass Dragonfly Necklace from Costa Rica, "Eco-Friendly Dragonfly"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Crafted by hand of recycled glass in tones of blue and green, a beautiful dragonfly forms the pendant of this eco-friendly necklace from Costa Rica. Grettel Sandoval designs this accessory, which circles the neck with beads of green agate and crystal. A sterling silver clasp completes the necklace.
- 0.79 kgs
- 1.8 lbs
- Necklace: 45.72 cm L x 1.5 cm W
- Necklace: 18" L x 0.6" W
- Pendant: 5.5 cm L x 7 cm W x 0.8 cm D
- Pendant: 2.2" L x 2.8" W x 0.3" D
- 925 sterling silver, dyed agate, recycled glass, crystal, resin
- Color(s) may vary slightly
- S-hook or hook clasp
- High polish finish
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Costa Rica.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist is currently supporting and providing for the education of their children, grandchildren, or children in their community, whether it be at the primary, secondary, or university level.
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
This artist supports children under the age of 18.