African Wood Mask on a Stand Crafted in Ghana, "Akoma"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Named after Akoma of West Africa, where Akoma means "heart" in the Akan language, this mask is crafted by Ghanaian artisans. They carve this mask from sese wood, given a black rustic finish. Diamond-shaped accents of shiny brass and aluminum combine with red beads of recycled plastic to decorate this mask, displayed on a stand.
- 1.27 kgs
- 2.8 lbs
- 40.5 cm H x 8.5 cm W x 9.5 cm D
- 16" H x 3.3" W x 3.7" D
- Sese wood, aluminum, brass, recycled plastic beads
- Features a rustic, rugged finish
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- For use on a wall or a table
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Ghana.
- Certified and shipped by our office in West Africa