Striped Reversible Cotton Bucket Bag from El Salvador, "Straight Paths"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
In complementary tones of midnight and ginger, striped paths decorate one side of this reversible bucket bag, which reveals a solid midnight hue on the other side. El Salvador's Women Leaders of La Colorada promote local artisan women as they present this bag, which drapes over the shoulder on a single strap. Zipper pockets on the interior and exterior offer space for storing small items. A coconut shell button closes this bag.
- 0.47 kgs
- 1.0 lbs
- Bag: 29 cm H x 28 cm Diam.
- Bag: 11.5" H x 11" Diam.
- Strap: 108 cm L x 15.5 cm W
- Strap: 43" L x 6" W
- Drop length: 56 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 22" from strap to bag
- 100% cotton, coconut shell button
- Features a zipper closure
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry on low heat cycle
- Machine wash separately in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in El Salvador.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America