Striped Green Cotton Messenger Bag from El Salvador, "Salvadoran Paths"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Handwoven of cotton on the traditional telar de pie, or floor loom, this beautiful messenger bag in tones of spring green and mint is crafted by woman artisans of El Salvador. Presented by Women Leaders of La Colorada, the messenger bag is outfitted with zipper pockets on the front of the flap as well as just underneath it. Draped over the shoulder on an adjustable strap, this sling opens with a zipper to reveal a cotton-lined interior with two open pockets for organizing your belongings.
- 0.37 kgs
- 0.8 lbs
- Bag: 28 cm H x 34 cm W x 8 cm D
- Bag: 11" H x 13.5" W x 3.1" D
- Strap: 66 cm min L - x 126 cm max L x 4 cm W
- Strap: 26" min L - x 50" max L x 1.6" W
- Drop length: 126 cm min L - x 58 cm max L
- Drop length: 50" min L - x 22.75" max L
- 100% cotton; cotton lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry on low heat cycle
- Machine wash separately in cold water
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in El Salvador.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America