Kente tote bag and accessory cases, "Fatia"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Fatia is a name bestowed upon female children of the Ashanti people in northern Ghana. Hannah Dodoo crafts this set of a tote bag and three accessory cases from abright print, the vivid designs representative of the symbolic kente cloth of the Ashanti culture. Geometric patterns clash in tones of blue and yellow, red and green, resulting in an attractive complement for casual attire.
The tote bag features a convenient cinch cord, while the three accessory cases close by means of a sturdy zipper. Ideal for storing makeup, sunglasses, pens and pencils, and loose change.
- 0.10 kgs
- 0.2 lbs
- Tote bag: 36 cm L x 19.5 cm W
- Tote bag: 14.25" L x 7.75" W
- Strap: 51 cm L
- Strap: 20" L
- Large case: 14.2 cm L x 25.5 cm W
- Large case: 5.5" L x 10" W
- Medium case: 13 cm L x 22.3 cm W
- Medium case: 5" L x 8.75" W
- Small case: 12.2 cm L x 19.6 cm W
- Small case: 4.8" L x 7.75" W