Embroidered Cotton Handbag in Teal and Saffron (14.5 in.), "Teal Sultanate"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Evoking the beauty of an exotic sultanate, this exquisite handbag is designed by Balinese artisan Anita Jo. The black cotton handbag features regal hand embroidery in teal and saffron that creates swirl and geometric patterns in the traditional style of the Banda Aceh province, which was hit by a devastating tsunami in 2004. Held by its two handles or slung over the shoulder on an adjustable, removable strap, this bag is fashionable and handy. Opening with a magnetic snap and zipper, the handbag reveals a black lined interior, complete with a zipper pocket on one side for storing small items.
- 0.70 kgs
- 1.5 lbs
- Bag: 23 cm H x 37 cm W x 20 cm D
- Bag: 9" H x 14.5" W x 7.75" D
- Handles: 48 cm L x 1.5 cm W
- Handles: 19" L x 0.6" W
- Handle drop length: 15 cm L
- Handle drop length: 6" L
- Strap: 77 cm min L - x 133 cm max L x 4.2 cm W
- Strap: 30.5" min L - x 52" max L x 1.7" W
- Strap drop length: 32 cm min L - x 62 cm max L
- Strap drop length: 12.5" min L - x 24.5" max L