Cotton and Recycled Plastic Shoulder Bag from Guatemala, "Love for the Earth"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
In black, leaf, daffodil, strawberry, and other colors, cotton fabric is handwoven to create this whimsical striped shoulder bag from Guatemala. Marcela Par works with a passion for preserving the environment as she interweaves threads of recycled plastic with the cotton. Brown faux leather accents the exterior of this bag. Opening with a zipper, it reveals a lined interior with a zipper pocket on one side for organizing your belongings.
- 0.15 kgs
- 0.3 lbs
- Bag: 19 cm H x 16 cm W x 3 cm D
- Bag: 7.5" H x 6.25" W x 1.2" D
- Straps: 64 cm L x 3 cm W
- Straps: 25" L x 1.2" W
- Drop length: 28 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 11" from strap to bag
- 100% cotton, recycled plastic, polyester and polyurethane blend synthetic leather; cotton lining
- Features a zipper closure
- Use a warm iron
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry on low heat cycle
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America