Valentine’s Day will be here before you know it and I have been searching for Valentine gifts for Mom that aren’t candy. My Mom has been struggling with losing weight and is trying to avoid the temptation of candy and sweets this Valentine’s Day. I know there are stylish gifts she’ll love that aren’t food related.
Valentine Gifts for Mom | Stylish Vase She’ll Love
There are a lot of different types of Valentine gifts for Mom that I have found here at NOVICA. Depending on your Mom’s tastes and preferences, you may want to choose a home decor piece, a fashionable jewelry item or a warm winter scarf. I know that my Mom loves flowers so I have chosen for her a vase that I will fill with flowers. What woman doesn’t love receiving flowers for Valentine’s Day?
- ‘The Rest’ – This gorgeous hand shaped ceramic jar uses the geographic form Francisco Guerreros Coronado and shows a group of Andean women engaged in conversation after a days journey. Although this jar cannot be used to hold water, the brilliant red and black would be the perfect back drop for dried flowers and grasses.
- ‘Cobalt Patch’ – This cobalt blue hand blown glass vase was hand crafted in Mexico. Hand blown glass vases are truly one of a kind since each may contain tiny bubbles and there may be slight variations in size and shape. I would love to see this vase filled with white roses.
- ‘Elegance – Black Rim’ – This unique hand blown glass vase has fire and ice hues from burning reds to cool blues. The inside is dark and is a lovely compliment to the multi-colored outside of the base. This modern vase would be an elegant choice for calla lilies.
- ‘Carnival Confetti’ – The Carnival Confetti vase is a unique Murano inspired vase created with hot tropical colors. Each brilliant color appears to be suspended in the glass. A bright yellow flower would set off the beautiful colors of the vase.
- ‘Enchanted Skies’ – This beautiful hand painted vase is from Mexico. The artist created a design of bright stars that shine through the turquoise and cobalt trellis. The classic lines and design of this vase would work best with a simple bouquet of white carnations or daisies.
- ‘Carnival Colors’ – Carnival Colors is by far my favorite vase. Like Carnival Confetti, it is a Murano inspired vase that is hand blown. The colors are a bit more muted than Carnival Confetti and are absolutely stunning with pink roses.
- ‘Ancient Geometry’ – If you are a fan of Incan inspired design, Ancient Geometry is the vase for you. It is hand crafted and hand painted and is adorned with intricate geometrical forms in orderly rows. Pair this vase with cat tails or dried eucalyptus branches.
- ‘Amber Fan’ – This vase was created with traditional glass blowing techniques and features a wide opening at the top that is shaped like a fan. This vase would be the perfect gift filled with sunflowers in yellows and oranges.
- ‘Red Volcano’ – Red is the color of love and this hand blown glass vase will show off a dozen red roses just perfectly. This vase is both elegant and sleek and will definitely appeal to anyone with modern tastes.