The infamous day for love and admiration is almost here and it is about time to start considering gift ideas. While my husband and I are not super keen on Valentine’s Day, and therefore don’t celebrate, I thought it would be fun to take a different approach to this endearing holiday by treating myself to a special gift or two. After all, having a strong sense of self worth, recognizing all of one’s positive attributes, and treating yourself with thoughtful consideration is extremely important. To embrace the idea of loving myself this Valentine’s Day, and in an attempt to encourage others to do the same, I thought it may be fun to put together a few ideas that would make great Valentine’s gifts for me to treasure.
1. Daydreamer Female Nude Statuette – I smiled the moment I found this lighthearted figure made of suar wood! From her lazy yet interested pose, to her perfectly poised leg, this statuette can easily serve as a reminder to calm down and not take life so seriously, two things that I definitely need to keep in mind.
2. Infinite Love Andean Sterling Silver Earrings and Necklace Set – Not only does this breathtaking jewelry set incorporate hearts and the infinity symbol, both signs I love, but it is handcrafted in The Andes and made of sterling silver. It is versatile enough to wear with a dressy or casual outfit, with just the right touch of shine.
3. Bali Meadow Batik Robe – I am a gal that savors my downtime and that is probably because I don’t get nearly enough of it. When I am able to lounge around at home a good robe is a must. This one happens to be both elegant in design yet subtle at the same time! Made of 100% rayon and complete with wide belt tie, this robe would definitely have me feeling like the queen of my castle!
4. Toluca Roomy Black Mexican Leather Shoulder Bag – I am rather picky when it comes to handbags, which is odd since my style is extremely versatile, but also the reason why it is best I choose one for myself. You can’t go wrong with basic black and this classic shoulder bag is roomy enough for all of my belongings while including numerous extra pockets for new trinkets.
5. Elephant Jungle Handcrafted Natural Soapstone Decorative Vase – I rarely receive flowers but absolutely adore having fresh ones around my home. Falling in love with this exquisite vase was easy with its versatile color yet decorative pattern. I can see this fitting well in any area of my home and am especially interested to see carved soapstone for the first time.
6. Lovely Rubies Hand Made Handblown Red Glass Champagne Flute Drinkware Set – Not only is this set of champagne flutes stunningly beautiful, but they are ideal for my kitchen which is complete with red accents. I appreciate that being handblown in Mexico makes them each unique and slightly different. I feel these would be wonderful to both use and display!
7. Colors of Rajasthan Reclaimed Wood Frame for 3 Photos Handmade in India – This interestingly unique photo frame is handcrafted and made of reclaimed mango wood, which creates an illusion of different materials and colors used. It conveniently holds three vertical 4×6 photos, which is especially perfect given I have three wonderful children! After all, loving myself means loving them since they are the best part of me.
Whether you are solo during this couples oriented day, chose not to celebrate as a couple, or want to bask in the idea of loving yourself, NOVICA certainly has the perfect gift for both me and you!