Wood and Recycled Plastic Beaded Necklace in Brown, "Adeshi Brown"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
With a bubbly aesthetic, brown beads of recycled plastic circle the neck in this beautiful necklace from Ghana. Catherine Offei Kwapong designs the bracelet, alternating the plastic beads with brown sese wood. She names the necklace Adeshi, meaning "Royal" in the Akan language.
- 56 grams
- 0.1 lbs
- 63 cm L x 3 cm W
- 25" L x 1.2" W
- Sese wood, recycled plastic, brass clasp
- Avoid contact with water
- S-hook or hook clasp
- Recycled materials may vary slightly in color and/or pattern
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Ghana.
- Certified and shipped by our office in West Africa
Catherine is an impactful member of her community and is constantly giving back. She supports mothers and children by covering their education fees so the children can empower themselves through further education and knowledge.
Catherine Offei Kwapong has received 2 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $300 and the most recent for $400.