White Cotton Long Skirt with Blue Embroidered Floral Pattern, "Botanical Whimsy"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Blue floral vines enhance the allure of this chikankari hand-embroidered long cotton skirt designed by Shalabh. Chikankari is an ancient Indian embroidery tradition that is often used specifically with white textiles. The skirt is 100% white cotton, with a cotton lining and bright blue embroidered flowers encircling two tiers of the skirt. With its breezy shape and lighthearted elegance, the freedom of spirit represented in this skirt will bring a breath of fresh air to your wardrobe.
- 0.28 kgs
- 0.6 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 104.14 cm L x 81.28 cm Waist x 121.92 cm Waist (extended)
- 41" L x 32" Waist x 48" Waist (extended)
- 106.68 cm L x 88.9 cm Waist x 127 cm Waist (extended)
- 42" L x 35" Waist x 50" Waist (extended)
- 106.68 cm L x 99.06 cm Waist x 137.16 cm Waist (extended)
- 42" L x 39" Waist x 54" Waist (extended)
- 101.6 cm L x 68.58 cm Waist x 101.6 cm Waist (extended)
- 40" L x 27" Waist x 40" Waist (extended)
- 104.14 cm L x 73.66 cm Waist x 111.76 cm Waist (extended)
- 41" L x 29" Waist x 44" Waist (extended)
- View size chart
- 100% cotton, cotton lining
- Do not bleach
- Use a warm iron
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Sheer rating: Semi-sheer with lining
- Machine washable
- Tumble dry on low heat
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in India.
- Certified and shipped by our office in India
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.