Upcycled Metal Auto Parts Woodcutter at Work Sculpture, "Woodcutter"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Artisans Francisco and Carlos of Mexico handcraft this ingenious sculpture out of upcycled metal auto parts. By artfully arranging and welding together found nuts, bolts, washers, nails and scrap metal, the artisans create a woodcutter wielding an axe.
- 0.22 kgs
- 0.5 lbs
- 13.1 cm H x 12 cm W x 10.1 cm D
- 5.25" H x 4.7" W x 4" D
- Upcycled metal auto parts, iron
- Features a rustic, rugged finish
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Recycled materials may vary slightly in color and/or pattern
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico
Although a young man, Francisco suffers from cystic fibrosis. But he still continues to work every day to build up his workshop and collection.
Francisco has held an art exhibit at the Polytechnic School the University of Guadalajara, where he showcased his uniquely sculptures.
Francisco uses and continues to pass down traditional techniques to his children who now carry on his same methods.
This artist shows a lot of talent or potential and is in their late teens or twenties.
Francisco's income helps pay for the education of one of his cousins.