Two Handwoven Colorful Recycled Plastic Baskets from India, "Vivid Cradles"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Intended for simple decor or for storing accessories and magazines, this pair of baskets makes a vibrant addition to your home. Designed by Ritu Bajoria, a small and a large basket are handwoven of recycled plastic, featuring exciting colors of pink, red, and yellow.
- 0.50 kgs
- 1.1 lbs
- Largest piece: 22 cm H x 30 cm W x 18 cm D
- Largest piece: 8.75" H x 11.75" W x 7" D
- Large basket handle: 23 cm L x 1.5 cm W
- Large basket handle: 9" L x 0.6" W
- Smallest piece: 18 cm H x 19 cm W x 14 cm D
- Smallest piece: 7" H x 7.5" W x 5.5" D
- Small basket handle: 17 cm L x 1.5 cm W
- Small basket handle: 6.75" L x 0.6" W
Reviews by Customers
"Great for shopping!"
These baskets are exactly what I have been looking for. They help the environment, by using up plastic waste and they are roomy and sturdy enough to take shopping. I use them to put vegetables in, that would otherwise end up in store plastic bags. The first time I used them I had many nice complements. Thats always fun! I told them were I bought them.
Was This Review Helpful?
Yes (1) No (0)
Your Purchase Makes a Difference!
This Product is awarded the Earth Friendly badge because it uses recycled or sustainable materials or techniques.