Tumi Motif Embossed Leather Sling from Peru, "Inca Mythology"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Handcrafted using techniques passed down from the colonial era, this impressive sling showcases the work of Peruvian artisan Berardo Santos. He works in leather, delicately tooling it by hand to feature pre-Hispanic images of anthropomorphic figures and ceremonial tumi axes at the front with the image of an Inca warrior at the back. Draped over the shoulder on an adjustable leather strap, the bag opens with a belt buckle flap to reveal an interior with faux leather at the sides. An open pocket on one side provides space for storing small items.
- 0.56 kgs
- 1.2 lbs
- Bag: 27 cm H x 25 cm W x 8 cm D
- Bag: 10.75" H x 9.75" W x 3.1" D
- Strap: 80 cm min L - x 160 cm max L x 2 cm W
- Strap: 31.5" min L - x 63" max L x 0.8" W
- Drop length: 35 cm min L - x 70 cm max L
- Drop length: 13.75" min L - x 27.5" max L
- Leather, polyester interior
- Avoid contact with water
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Genuine leather may naturally show subtle marks, scratches or wrinkles
- Not lined
- Features a belt buckle closure
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Peru.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Andes