Tie-Dyed Cotton Long Dress in Navy from India, "Navy Rain"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Designed by Shashi Sehgal, this long cotton sundress is sure to make an excellent companion during the summer months. The sleeveless dress is decorated using a tie-dye technique, creating intricate motifs in tones of navy and white. Glass beaded embellishments decorate the dress at the chest.
- 0.22 kgs
- 0.5 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 135.9 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 114.3 cm Bust
- 54" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 45" Bust
- 134.6 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 104.1 cm Bust
- 53" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 41" Bust
- 137.2 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 121.9 cm Bust
- 54" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 48" Bust
- 133.3 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 99.1 cm Bust
- 53" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 39" Bust
- 132.1 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 94 cm Bust
- 52" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 37" Bust
- View size chart
Shakti, the Hindu feminine force of life, has driven Shashi all her life. For over 25 years she has dedicated herself to Indian design, turning a one-woman project into a successful apparel and home furnishings workshop. She employs women, mostly. She is a financial supporter of numerous NGOs dedicated to improving the lives of girls and women.
Shashi fought hard to escape the bonds of a patriarchal society and founded her own fashion workshop in the early nineties. To help other women achieve their goals she proudly finances the education of numerous girls through her support of NGOs.
Shashi's work is often featured in fashion magazines. Her project continues to grow, enabling her to offer work to more women each year.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
Shashi Sehgal has received a $150 microcredit loan with 0% interest.
"BEATUTIFUL BOHO BLUES!"
At first glance I thought, is this the right size? But I put it on and it was so lovely, long, and flowing it fit me perfectly. It is 0 degrees and freezing cold here in Wisconsin today, but I purposely got this out of season so when the warm weather comes - WATCH OUT! HERE I COME! It is just very slightly see through so I will be wearing a very light full length slip underneath with it. The denim color variations make me realize this is a one of a kind in my favorite blues. My dress is actually more the length of a maxi dress, not 3/4 length as shown, but I like that! I am going to dress it up with my favorite denim strappy 1/2 inch sandals with jewels. I will also be adding various necklaces or simply earrings that I have purchased here at Novica. I admit I love blue so I have a number of real stone and sterling silver jewelry that will go beautifully with this dress. I am SO glad I took a chance and tried their clothing line. I have already purchased a poncho and now this! THANK YOU
- Go to Picnic, Go to Wedding, Wear with Novica Silver, Relax, Warm Weather, Add Lace Shawl or Blue Scarf at Night, Add Sandals
- Wear With Favorite Perfume, Date Night
Was This Review Helpful?