Tie-Dyed Cotton Hobo Handbag from El Salvador, "Indigo Spots"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Crafted of cotton and tie-dyed using the shibori technique, this hobo handbag features an original design by El Salvador's Jacqueline and Monica. The bag features an indigo body that is decorated with spotted designs in white. The bag drapes over the shoulder on two straps, and opens to a lined interior with two open pockets.
- 0.16 kgs
- 0.3 lbs
- Bag: 30.48 cm H x 38.18 cm W x 7.62 cm D
- Bag: 12" H x 15" W x 3" D
- Straps: 50.8 cm L x 1 cm W
- Straps: 20" L x 0.4" W
- Drop length: 30.48 cm from strap to bag
- Drop length: 12" from strap to bag