Three Handcrafted Mahogany Serving Trays with Natural Fibers, "Lombok Memories"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
By Ma'ruf in Bali, three lovely trays showcase a traditional folk art of Lombok. The trio is crafted of mahogany wood, with handwoven sides and handles. Natural bamboo and ate grass complement the wood grain with their tropical textures.
- 0.64 kgs
- 1.4 lbs
- Large: 8 cm H x 42 cm W x 25.5 cm D
- Large: 3.1" H x 16.5" W x 10" D
- Medium: 6 cm H x 35 cm W x 19 cm D
- Medium: 2.4" H x 13.75" W x 7.5" D
- Small: 5 cm H x 30.5 cm W x 14.5 cm D
- Small: 2" H x 12" W x 5.75" D
- Mahogany wood, bamboo, ate grass
- Features a rustic, rugged finish
- Wood grain and color can vary slightly
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Wipe with a damp cloth
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Indonesia.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Bali and Java