Tealight Candelabra Crafted from Recycled Auto Parts, "Industrial Chic"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
An elegant candelabra comes to life from the most unexpected materials. Armando Ramírez crafts the candleholder from an amazing assortment of recycled metal and automobile parts. Sheet metal scraps, bicycle chains, rocker arms, metal tubes and door knob pieces all find a new life in this unique and useful sculpture.
The artisan does not give his sculptures a fine polished finish, therefore smudges and scratches may be present.
- 2.32 kgs
- 5.1 lbs
- 40 cm H x 29.5 cm W x 28 cm D
- 15.75" H x 11.5" W x 11" D
- Upcycled metal auto parts
- Features a rustic, rugged finish
- Each work is unique. Recycled parts will vary from piece to piece based on availability.
- For use with tealights only
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Keep away from children and pets
- Tealights not included
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico
This artist is currently confronting a major life challenge.
Armando Ramirez has received 3 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $3500 and the most recent for $4000. Proceeds were used to buy materials and also a machine for soldering his metal art.
Armando has received 1st place from the regional contest of the Jaliscience Institute of Crafts for his sculptures.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.
Armando's income helps pay for the education of his two daughters.
This Product is awarded the Earth Friendly badge because it uses recycled or sustainable materials or techniques.