Talavera-Style Ceramic Christmas Tree Lantern from Mexico, "Christmas Pine"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Add a Christmas glow to your home decor with this lantern. Designed by Mexican artisan Juana Ponce, the lantern is crafted from ceramic in the shape of pine tree with a star on top. Colorful floral motifs and other intricate designs are painted by hand in the traditional style of Talavera handicrafts. Little holes in the sides allow for the diffusion of light, and a large hole in the bottom accommodates a candle.
- 0.70 kgs
- 1.5 lbs
- Lantern: 24.7 cm H x 14.5 cm Diam.
- Lantern: 9.75" H x 5.75" Diam.
- Opening: 14 cm Diam.
- Opening: 5.5" Diam.
- Candle(s) not included
- Signed by the artist
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Never leave a burning candle unattended
- For use with a votive or small pillar candle only
- Keep away from children and pets
- Place candle on a heat-resistant surface
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.