Striped Patterned Wool Cushion Cover in Ivory from Guatemala, "Momostenango Paths"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Celebrating the beauty of Momostenango, Guatemalan duo Ingrid and Andrea designs this lovely cushion cover. They work with local artisans, who hand-weave the cover of wool to feature striped patterns over a body of ivory. The backing is made of a white cotton and polyester blend, and it opens at the bottom with a zipper for inserting a cushion.
- 0.21 kgs
- 0.5 lbs
- 45.72 cm L x 45.72 cm W
- 18" L x 18" W
- 100% wool; cotton and polyester blend backing
- Cushion(s) not included
- Features a zipper closure
- Hand wash only
- Lay flat to dry
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Decorated on one side only
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America