Striped Geometric Cotton Wallet from Guatemala, "Colors of Atitlan"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Evoking the beauty of Atitlan, colorful stripes and geometric patterns decorate this wallet from Guatemala. Juana Saquic designs and crafts this wallet, which is woven by hand from cotton on a traditional loom. Folding open, this wallet reveals a cotton blend-lined interior with three slots for paper bills on the left side; the right side features three card slots and one slot for paper bills.
- 0.10 kgs
- 0.2 lbs
- Closed: 25 cm H x 15 cm W x 1 cm D
- Closed: 9.75" H x 6" W x 0.4" D
- Open: 25 cm H x 30 cm W x 0.5 cm D
- Open: 9.75" H x 11.75" W x 0.2" D
- 100% cotton; polyester and cotton blend lining
- Use a warm iron
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Dry on low heat cycle
- Machine wash separately in cold water
- No closure
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America