Star Pattern Recycled Wood Dangle Earrings in Light Brown, "Stellar Magic in Light Brown"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Making an ecological statement, Guatemalan artisan Julio Molina uses recycled palo blanco and trumpet tree wood to create these dangle earrings. Each circular earring is crafted from wood and given a natural light brown finish, featuring intricate geometric cutwork that forms star patterns. These earrings swing from hooks of sterling silver. Says the artisan, "I love being able to create these earrings. They are totally unique. I believe that with these pieces we can be conscious of the great cutting of trees that is affecting our ecosystem."
- 2 grams
- 0.07 oz
- 4.5 cm L x 2.5 cm W x 0.3 cm D
- 1.8" L x 1" W x 0.1" D
- Recycled palo blanco and trumpet tree wood, 925 sterling silver hooks
- Avoid contact with water
- Hook earrings
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- High polish finish
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Guatemala.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
Julio Molina has received a $100 microcredit loan with 0% interest.
This Product is awarded the Earth Friendly badge because it uses recycled or sustainable materials or techniques.