Short Rayon Sundress with Purple Floral Batik Pattern, "Purple Lily"
Ships Fast from the U.S.
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Fresh and flirty, this feminine drop-waist sundress is from artisan Galuh Kenanga of Bali. The artisan carries on the ancient art of batik, which uses wax-resist methods to create the beautiful purple and white floral pattern on soft and fluid woven rayon. the sleeveless dress features a scoop neckline and a ruffled skirt that hits above the knee.
- 0.18 kgs
- 0.4 lbs
- Garment Measurements
- 91.44 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 104.14 cm Bust x 132.08 cm Hips
- 36" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 41" Bust x 52" Hips
- 88.9 cm Length (from high-point shoulder) x 96.52 cm Bust x 129.54 cm Hips
- 35" Length (from high-point shoulder) x 38" Bust x 51" Hips
- View size chart
- 100% rayon
- Use mild detergent only
- Dry in the shade
- Hand wash separately in cold water
- Handcrafted batik art--colors and pattern placement will vary
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Indonesia.
- Ships fast from USA.
Galuh Kenanga has received 4 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $400 and the most recent for $2500. Proceeds were used to purchase fabric.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.