Recycled Rubber and Lapis Cotton Messenger Bag, "Magic Dream"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Dedicated to the use of eco-friendly materials, El Salvador's María Ruffatti designs this striking messenger bag. This bag is handcrafted from recycled rubber, and drapes over the shoulder on a single adjustable strap. A cotton panel dyed lapis accentuates the bag's flap. A zipper on the back provides space for storing small items. The bag's main compartment opens with a magnetic snap and a zipper, revealing a lined interior with a zipper pocket on one side.
- 0.35 kgs
- 0.8 lbs
- Bag: 20 cm H x 15 cm W x 6 cm D
- Bag: 7.75" H x 6" W x 2.4" D
- Strap: 70 cm min L - x 140 cm max L x 2 cm W
- Strap: 27.5" min L - x 55" max L x 0.8" W
- Drop length: 32 cm min L - x 66 cm max L
- Drop length: 12.5" min L - x 26" max L
- Recycled rubber, 100% cotton panel; polyester lining
- Adjustable strap(s)
- Features a magnetic snap closure
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Gift Wrap? Yes
- Premium Gift Wrap? Yes
- Made in El Salvador.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Central America
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
This artist striving to supporting their own or their family's basic needs and improve their livelihood.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
This Product is awarded the Earth Friendly badge because it uses recycled or sustainable materials or techniques.