Recycled Glass Beaded Pendant Necklace from Ghana, "Recycled Medley"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Beaded with an exciting medley of recycled glass, soapstone, sese wood, and bamboo, this beautiful necklace is designed by Ghanaian artisan Nonyem Abena Ibeneme, making a statement for environmental responsibility. An elaborate pendant is made with dangling nylon cord, and the necklace closes with a brass clasp.
- 0.12 kgs
- 0.3 lbs
- Necklace: 60 cm L x 2 cm W
- Necklace: 23.5" L x 0.8" W
- Pendant: 12 cm L x 2 cm W
- Pendant: 4.7" L x 0.8" W
- Recycled glass beads, soapstone, sese wood, bamboo, nylon cord, brass clasp
- Avoid contact with water
- S-hook or hook clasp
- Recycled materials may vary slightly in color and/or pattern
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Ghana.
- Certified and shipped by our office in West Africa
This artist uses traditional techniques handed down through the generations and/or creates culturally significant items, helping keep these traditions alive.
Nonyem Abena Ibeneme has received a $200 microcredit loan with 0% interest. Proceeds were used to purchase hand tools and equipment for her workshop.
This artist positively impacts their community through job creation and provides jobs for 2 or more people.
The Women's Empowerment badge is awarded to female artisans or artisan groups that are led by women.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.