Recycled Glass and Bone Beaded Necklace Crafted in Ghana, "Eco Dromo"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Named Dromo, which means "grace" in the Ga language of Ghana, this necklace is created by Tina Quaye. She selects eco-friendly beads of recycled plastic, combining them with bone and brown sese wood. This bohemian necklace closes with a brass clasp.
- 0.16 kgs
- 0.4 lbs
- Necklace: 65 cm L x 4 cm W
- Necklace: 25.5" L x 1.6" W
- Pendant: 4 cm L x 3 cm W
- Pendant: 1.6" L x 1.2" W
- Recycled glass beads, cow bone, sese wood, brass clasp
- S-hook or hook clasp
- Hand-crafted item -- color, size and/or motif may vary slightly
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Jewelry Packaging? Yes
- Premium Jewelry Gift Box? Yes
- Made in Ghana.
- Certified and shipped by our office in West Africa
Tina Quaye has received 3 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $200 and the most recent for $200. Proceeds were used to invest in the purchase of larger quantities of stone, silver, wood and bone beads.
This Product is awarded the Earth Friendly badge because it uses recycled or sustainable materials or techniques.