Recycled Auto Parts Horse Table Lamp, "Wild Stallion"
This item is available for backorder and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
This item is available for pre-order and will ship within 2 to 8 weeks. Read more
Pawing and prancing, a wild stallion lifts his head in a proud whinny. Armando Ramírez depicts the beautiful horse in a sculpture made from recycled auto parts and metal, including spark plugs to create the flowing mane. Designed as a lamp, it takes one 40-watt light bulb. The switch is located on the cord, and a jute lampshade crowns the lamp.
Ramírez does not give his sculptures a fine polished finish, therefore smudges and scratches may be present.
- 11.57 kgs
- 25.5 lbs
- Lamp: 56 cm H x 41 cm W x 25 cm D
- Lamp: 22" H x 16.25" W x 9.75" D
- Lampshade: 36 cm H x 27.5 cm Diam.
- Lampshade: 14.25" H x 10.75" Diam.
- Total height: 81 cm H
- Total height: 32" H
- Recycled metal, jute and polystyrene lampshade.
- UL certified
- Features a rustic, rugged finish
- Takes one 60 or 40 watt bulb (not included)
- Each work is unique. Recycled parts will vary from piece to piece based on availability.
- Promotes recycling and reduces waste
- Free Gift Wrap? No
- Premium Gift Wrap? No
- Made in Mexico.
- Certified and shipped by our office in Mexico
This artist is currently confronting a major life challenge.
Armando Ramirez has received 3 microcredit loans with 0% interest from Kiva and Novica, the first for $3500 and the most recent for $4000. Proceeds were used to buy materials and also a machine for soldering his metal art.
Armando has received 1st place from the regional contest of the Jaliscience Institute of Crafts for his sculptures.
Every purchase from this artist has a profound impact on their livelihood and income.
This artist has dramatically improved their livelihood by working with NOVICA.
Armando's income helps pay for the education of his two daughters.
This Product is awarded the Earth Friendly badge because it uses recycled or sustainable materials or techniques.